Placing a wholesale order shouldn't be hard, so we made it easy...
For the first time, order full rolls of material straight through the site. No emails, phone calls, or wasted time. And did we mention wholesale pricing?
1) Due to bulk size, exact shipping costs will be billed for all roll goods. Once your order is ready, we'll send you a link to pay for shipping.
2) Discount codes are not allowed for any wholesale purchase. If you use a discount code, the portion applied to any wholesale line item will be added back to the shipping invoice we send you.
NOTE - This is a full roll of 0.56 oz MEMBRANE 7 Ripstop Nylon (100 yds). Looking for smaller amounts? Click HERE for sales by the yard.
Straight to the point - MEMBRANE 7 is the lightest ripstop nylon on the market.
Built from ultra fine 7 denier yarn with an incredibly tight weave, it is breathable and calendered/downproof with an unmatched, buttery soft feel on your skin.
At 0.56 oz/yd 2, it's 15% lighter than our ultralight MEMBRANE 10 taffeta. Depending on what you're making, that could mean serious weight savings. For larger items such as quilts and blankets, as much as a full ounce or more.
If you're worried about durability, we added a ripstop grid to maximize abrasion resistance over the long haul. And for the first time ever, we've even used an ECO friendly, PFC free DWR (Durable Water Repellant). This provides exceptional water resistance without the negative environmental impact of traditional DWR treatments.
Is MEMBRANE 7 right for you?
- Lightest ripstop nylon on the market at 0.56 oz/yd 2
- Wind resistant + DOWNPROOF
- Highly water resistant with PFC free DWR
- Buttery soft hand feel
If you're serious about shaving grams with high-end fabric, M7 is the choice.
MEMBRANE 7 was specifically developed for high-end, ultralight outdoor gear such as quilts, but also finds application in a variety of areas, including garments, kites, and more.