WHOLESALE - Looking to buy larger amounts at 25-40% savings? Click HERE for full roll sales.
UltraTNT™ PSA Tape is a waterproof seam repair tape with Ultra™ fiber. Constructed with two layers of 0.25 mil polyester film with light grey Ultra™ yarn inserted in the warp and bias. The backing is a pressure sensitive, high-tack, non-yellowing adhesive.
Designed to be applied to the film side of fabrics to reinforce and waterproof seams. The tape is very stretch-resistant along the length of the roll, where there are straight parallel Ultra™ yarns inserted to control stretch. The Ultra CrossPly™ yarn helps control bias stretch and adds to the tear-resistance of the tape.
Compared to stitching alone, using a quality seam sealing tape makes your finished product stronger (i.e. it lasts longer) and also more waterproof.
For some laminated fabrics, it's a must-have to prevent issues like stitch elongation.
- 2 layers of .25 mil Polyester film
- Light grey Ultra™ yarn inserted in the warp and bias
- Pressure Sensitive adhesive backing
Note - This seam seal tape will work with all of our tapeable fabrics ( X series X-pac, ECOPAK EPLX, Challenge Ultra, Dyneema Composite Fabric, Venom, etc).
Sold in 1 yd sections. Please note that all sections are pre-cut and cannot be sent continuous. For example, buying a qty of "2" will result in two separate 1 yd sections. If you need longer pieces, it's perfectly fine to join multiple 1 yd sections together when taping your seams.
|Film Thickness ||0.25 mil top and bottom|
|Width ||1.25" |
|Weight ||~1.9 grams/foot|
1. Work in a room temperature of at least 70ºF.
2. Fabric should be clean and dry; if not, clean fabric surface with rubbing alcohol.
3. Peel back release paper and apply tape evenly over seam, a few inches at a time.
4. Go back over the tape, applying even pressure with rubber seam roller (or by hand).
5. Let the tape cure for 24 hours before use
SAMPLES - Trouble deciding or
want to see the fabric first hand? Head over to our samples page to order a custom sample