Placing a wholesale order shouldn't be hard, so we made it easy...
For the first time, order full rolls of material straight through the site. No emails, phone calls, or wasted time. And did we mention wholesale pricing?
1) Due to bulk size, exact shipping costs will be billed for all roll goods. Once your order is ready, we'll send you a link to pay for shipping.
2) Discount codes are not allowed for any wholesale purchase. If you use a discount code, the portion applied to any wholesale line item will be added back to the shipping invoice we send you.
NOTE - This is a full roll of Polartec Alpha Direct with Wool 40048 (20 yds). Looking for smaller amounts? Click HERE for sales by the yard.
Polartec® Alpha Direct is an evolution of the original Alpha insulation that eliminates the need for a backing fabric.
Alpha Direct can be worn directly against the skin or other fabric layers. This increases the breathability, reduces the overall garment weight, and allows for greater creative styling. This variant is made with wool to wick moisture (i.e. sweat) away from you even faster.
When it comes to performance, Alpha Direct has caught the attention of both bigger outdoor clothing companies and ultralight cottage gear makers with things like:
- High weight-to-warmth ratio
- Comfort across a wide range of temperatures
- Extremely fast-drying properties (we've seen it come out of the washer practically dry)
- Incredible ability to breathe
Regular Alpha Direct does NOT have very good wind resistance by itself, but when coupled with a wind or rain jacket, it can also provide an impressive amount of heat retention.
Typical applications include pullovers/jackets (4 season), base layers, mittens, socks, beanies, and other lightweight apparel. Polartec code 4048. 63% Polyester, 33% Wool, 4% Nylon