NOTE - This is a digital pattern ONLY. If you want the hardcopy with the digital pattern, click here.
Patterns take the guesswork out of the making process. We’ve all been halfway through a project and realized that we forgot a crucial part.
With the patterns from Learn MYOG you can bet on yourself to make kick ass items.
Whether paddleboard, hiking, or travelling, fast drying breathable shorts are a summer staple.
The DIAS - Do It All Shorts - has a relaxed straight fit with elastic waistband and concealed drawstring. Deep hand pockets with an internal phone sleeve and low profile back pocket with optional secure snap flap make DIAS versatile for everyday wear. A bias cut crotch gusset adds range of motion and squat comfort for high mobility activity.
- Relaxed straight fit with elastic waistband and concealed drawstring.
- Deep hand pockets with an internal phone sleeve
- Low profile back pocket with optional secure snap flap
- Bias cut crotch gusset adds range of motion and squat comfort for high mobility activity
Starting new projects should be exciting, not scary. Take the scare away with this pattern and experience the next level in summer fashion with the Do It All Shorts.
Downloadable PDF sewing pattern includes
- Print at home pattern suitable for both Letter and A4 sized paper
- Large format pdf for A0 and 36" x 48" paper
- Detailed step-by-step sewing instructions
- Illustrated construction methods and techniques
- Complete list of recommended materials
- Peer reviewed and tested sewing pattern and instructions
NOTE - This is a digital product that will be delivered automatically to the email you input at checkout. If you haven't received your pattern package within 24 hours of checkout, please contact us directly
LearnMYOG patterns are for personal, non-commercial use only.
Sewing Skill Level - Intermediate to Advanced
This apparel pattern is more involved than others. You'll be sewing multiple layers fabric in complex assemblies. A more experienced maker can work through this project with ease. While the instructions detail every step, familiarity with sewing terms and construction techniques is expected. If comfortable making the UL Windshell Pattern, this is a great next step in the DIY journey!