NOTE - This is the template/pattern bundle. If you would like to only receive the pattern, click here.
Patterns take the guesswork out of the making process. We’ve all been halfway through a project and realized that we forgot a crucial part.
With the patterns from Learn MYOG you can bet on yourself to make kick ass items.
The Alpha Raglan Hoodie is an active-fit pullover designed with Polartec® Alpha® Direct fabric.
This hoodie is stripped down for ultimate functionality. There are no pockets and no unnecessary features, making this the perfect item for fast and light pursuits.
- Minimalist pullover design with a modern style and fitted hood
- Raglan sleeves with deep shoulder seams to avoid shoulder strap discomfort
- Other great fabric options for a midlayer include fleece and Polartec® Power Grid™
Starting new projects should be exciting, not scary. Take the scare away with this pattern and experience the next level in UL insulation with the Alpha Raglan Hoodie.
Downloadable PDF sewing pattern includes
- Print at home pattern suitable for both Letter and A4 sized paper
- Large format pdf for A0 and 36" x 48" paper
- Detailed step-by-step sewing instructions
- Illustrated construction methods and techniques
- Complete list of recommended materials
- Peer reviewed and tested sewing pattern and instructions
- Video sewalong series showing start-to-finish of a fresh build!
NOTE - This is a digital product that will be delivered automatically to the email you input at checkout. If you haven't received your pattern package within 24 hours of checkout, please contact us directly
LearnMYOG patterns are for personal, non-commercial use only.
Sewing Skill Level - Advanced Beginner
While a beginner can make this project, familiarity with sewing terms and construction techniques is expected. For best results, a serger is recommended. A zig zag stitch will work but results may vary based on individual skill. This is a great beginner garment pattern and fleece is forgiving. Make a prototype and have fun!
Further info on pattern:
There are three hood designs to choose from that give this pattern a customizable look based on your comfort and application. You can choose from a cinch collar, an overlapped neck, or a gusseted hood. Options like this make a pattern unique to you while still being easily approachable.
The Alpha Raglan Hoodie excels as an extremely breathable insulating base or midlayer. It packs small, breathes well, and has a top-class warmth-to-weight ratio.