Ep. 72 - 10 Things to NOT DO when MYOG
We made the mistakes so you don't have to... make the same ones. This episode is packed with essential tips and tricks that will save you time, frustration, and potentially even money!
You shouldn't fear the trials because those will be your ticket to new opportunities. But there's no reason to make the same mistakes we have. That's where this episode comes in. Ten whole tips to help you skip the line to your MYOG rollercoaster.
Our List of What NOT to Do:
- 1. Do not skip research before getting a machine.
- 2. Do not overlook getting to know your machine.
- 3. Do not overlook fabric application.
- 4. Do not start without ensuring you have all your materials and components.
- 5. Do not skip prototyping.
- 6. Do not start sewing before watching the instructional video.
- 7. Do not neglect using the right thread and needle size for tension.
- 8. Do not neglect working your way up the project ladder.
- 9. Do not be afraid to seam rip.
- 10. Do not be afraid to SEND IT.
Watch the episode on Youtube here.