1. Measured twice, cut once.
2. Cut both inside and outside on a large tile floor. Outside (blue) is slightly larger for differential on the baffles to help it hold to the hammock. Laid out all the lines for the baffles while it was still taped down.
3. Sew baffles to the black, using black thread. This was because I'm not a very good sewer, and wanted to practice on something less obvious.
4. Long baffles were sew with 1/2" allowances to make a 2.5" baffle.
5. Carefully, slowly sewed the blue to the baffles moving from one side to the other.
6. Cut and sewed the channels for the suspension, using 3 21" channels sewed to the outside. In retrospect, I would not do this again. It added 3 hours to the project and really only saved me 1" of stuffed volume.
7. Sewed channels for the ends with shock cord.
8. Added cord locks at all 4 corners with both lengths of shock cord through them.