0

Your Cart is Empty

Customer Project: Bridge Hammock Specific Tarp

IMG_4342.jpg IMG_4344.jpg IMG_4288.jpg IMG_4293.jpg IMG_4285.jpg IMG_4340.jpg IMG_4287.jpg IMG_4329.jpg IMG_4341.jpg IMG_4292.jpg IMG_4269.jpg IMG_4254.jpg IMG_4289.jpg IMG_4275.jpg IMG_4271.jpg IMG_4278.jpg Tarp_Plan.jpg

by Shawn Clark

  • After trying tarp poles on my HG Dyneema (Cuben Fiber) Tarp with doors, I still had fear of my bridge poles popping through the Dyneema
    especially on exit. I wanted to try out a design that might minimize this problem. I used RBTR Membrane Silpoly PU4000 from their outlet as a trial. My goals where to create a tarp that was light, provided adequate coverage on the sides and ends (doors), and most importantly moved with the bridge to prevent damage (think overcover combined with a tarp). I decided on a 10 ft Square Tarp Build Finished 120” x 90”. This is simple to cut and sew. I used extra fabric to make a single tarp skin.