WHOLESALE - Looking to buy larger amounts at 25-40% savings? Click HERE for full roll sales.
ECOPAK™ from Challenge Sailcloth is the world's first 100% recycled laminated pack fabric - designed from the ground up to meet or exceed the technical properties of traditional laminated nylon while also being good for the environment.
ECOPAK™ line starts with a 100% recycled REPREVE polyester face, then adds a proprietary 100% recycled film to make everything waterproof. An environmentally friendly, PFC-free C0 DWR also provides water resistance to the face fabric.
There are a lot of reasons to choose ECOPAK ™, but here's a short list of the most important ones:
- 100% recycled construction - everything from the face, to the film, backing, and cross-ply reinforcement
- Solvent and VOC-free adhesive - unlike many laminates, ECOPAK ™ uses an adhesive glue designed without these harmful chemicals and compounds
- PFC-free DWR - an environmentally friendly Durable Water Repellant that's non-toxic to humans and doesn't persist in the environment over time
- 97% UV resistant film - a waterproof layer than will last longer in the sun without delamination or comprised integrity
All of this recycled ingenuity means that the ECOPAK ™ line uses over 20 plastic bottles and reduces CO2 emissions by over 1 lb with each linear yard. After you're done with it, even the fabric itself can be recycled.
In short, ECOPAK ™ is easily the most environmentally friendly pack fabric in the world. The choice is yours.
EPLX400 is a laminate fabric comprised of the following layers:
- 400D recycled polyester face
- 45° Blue CrossPly (*adds bias stability, strength, and structure to the fabric)
- 0.5 mil Challenge RUV ™ recycled film
Typical applications include packs, bags, totes, accessories, and reinforcement areas.
Sold by the HALF YARD. For example, enter a quantity of "4" to receive 2 linear yards of fabric.
|Color ||Black, White, Wolf Grey, Coyote Brown|
|Challenge product ID ||EPLX400|
|Width ||56'' (142.0 CM)|
|Weight ||6.9 oz/yd 2(235.0 g/m²)|
|Thread/Needle Recommendations: ||Thread: Tera 80 / Tex 35, Mara 70 /Tex 40 |
Needle: (Sharp) 80/12, 90/14
|Finish/Coating ||C0 DWR Face, 0.5 mil RUV™ film (Waterproof)|
|OutdoorINK ||Not Yet!|