Placing a wholesale order shouldn't be hard, so we made it easy...
For the first time, order full rolls of material straight through the site. No emails, phone calls, or wasted time. And did we mention wholesale pricing?
1) Due to bulk size, exact shipping costs will be billed for all roll goods. Once your order is ready, we'll send you a link to pay for shipping.
2) Discount codes are not allowed for any wholesale purchase. If you use a discount code, the portion applied to any wholesale line item will be added back to the shipping invoice we send you.
NOTE- This is a full roll of Ultra 100 (25 yds). Looking for smaller amounts? Click HERE for sales by the yard.
Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably heard the buzz around Ultra fabrics from Challenge Sailcloth - and for good reason.
Ounce for ounce, Ultra fabrics are likely the strongest, most durable materials you can buy on the market today.
If that wasn't enough, they're also insanely waterproof and seam tapeable.
Said another way, a project or product using Ultra can handle more abuse and ultimately last longer compared to using similar weight - or even significantly heavier - standard nylon and polyester.
Speaking of products, Ultra fabrics are already being used by some of the leading backpack and bag companies in the world such as Pa'lante Packs, LiteAF, and many more.
The performance of Ultra starts with the yarn that's used to weave it - UHMWPE.
Unlike all other generally available material options to date, Ultra combines a UHMWPE woven face with a laminated film backing to produce a fabric that has:
- Extremely high tear and tensile strength
- Maximal cut, abrasion, and wear resistance
- Super high and long term waterproofing
If you're interested in a full breakdown of the technical specs on Ultra, check out our fabric data sheet and/or read this article by Pa'lante Packs.
Challenge Ultra 100 is a laminate fabric comprised of the following layers:
- 100D Ultra PE blended with polyester
- 0.5 mil RPET film backing
If your application requires the lightest, strongest, most durable and waterproof fabric that you can possibly buy - this is it.