At this time, we highly recommend international orders be shipped via FedEx.
We are noticing shipping delays in excess of 45-60 days, in some cases, due COVID and transit issues.
Canadian customers, please note: We're seeing shipping delays between 30 and 45 days for Canadian orders using USPS.
For all international orders, please keep the following in mind:
- USPS Departures from Miami, FL, or Jamacia, NY are the shipments leaving the US. The next scan will be customs clearance or acceptance by local postal systems. It can take 30+ days for the package to arrive at customs once leaving the US.
- Please note: This timeline DOES NOT include any delays at customs. Please check with your local postal system for updates on customs delays.
- The USPS is unable to offer any support on international shipments at this time.
- Unfortunately, Ripstop by the Roll is not able to offer additional assistance on international shipments at this time.
- Insurance requires a minimum of 60 days from the last scan until we're able to replace a missing/delayed international order.
- We cannot replace orders without shipping insurance, per our Terms of Service.
- For USPS orders, you may need to expand the tracking info to see the status of your shipment.