Customer Project: MYOG Trailstar
Recently I finished a MYOG trailstar with RBTR fabrics. I used silicone to glue on reinforcement patches, a trick I got from Ivo van Montforts myog blog:
The MYOG Trailstar has held up great in 30 mph winds so far! I also made some other gear, I posted this on the BPL forum: https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/myog-ul-tarp-bivy-quilt-pack-and-more-for-less-than-250/. This fall I plan to make a down quilt and some zip pouches.
I used: 9 yards of yellow 1.1 silnylon, .5 yards of black 1.1 nylon .5 yard of 210 dynema X gridstop 1 yard grosgrain ribbon 1 yard 3/4 webbing 5 linelocks 1 tube of silicone mineral spirit thinnerRelated Products: