Basically followed the Standard hex 12 instructions, but here is a basic step I used to complete the tarp build.
1. Cut out the desired cat cut radius of the hex 12 pattern
2. Layout the material
3. Mark the cut with the template
4. Mirrored mark on opposite end
5. Repeat steps 3&4 for second side
6. Cut out both sides
7. Lay both sides on top of each other
8. Pin and fold
9. Sew ridge line using flat feld seam method
10. Rolled Hem around the parameter
11. Cut and sew in reinforcement patches
12. Cut and sew in grosgrain timeouts and D-rings
13. Seam seal with silicon and mineral spirit mixture.
14. Let the first seal dry then repeat for a second time.
15. Made storage bad with leftover material.