Customer Project: Green Dragon Bug Bivy
Membrane 15 in green dragon scale for the top/foot end.
Nanoseeum in green Dragon scale for the top/head end.
How do I make it?
- Cut the upper layer materials to match up along the printed pattern. Make sure to leave 1/2 inch overlap to sew multiple lines to join the fabric pieces. Cut the top layer about 10 inches wider than the bottom so the bugnet can be suspended.
- Cut semi-circular pieces to adapt the top layer to the bottom width & sew the rounded side to the top layer at the head and foot.
- Sew in a zipper to the upper layer.
- Cut the bottom fabric to desired dimensions plus 6 in. on each side for a wall. Sew box corners in the bottom layer.
- Join the top & bottom.
- Add suspension loops of ribbon as desired.