Placing a wholesale order shouldn't be hard, so we made it easy...
For the first time, order full rolls of material straight through the site. No emails, phone calls, or wasted time. And did we mention wholesale pricing?
1) Due to bulk size, exact shipping costs will be billed for all roll goods. Once your order is ready, we'll send you a link to pay for shipping.
2) Discount codes are not allowed for any wholesale purchase. If you use a discount code, the portion applied to any wholesale line item will be added back to the shipping invoice we send you.
NOTE - This is a full roll of UVX40 (25 yds). Looking for smaller amounts? Click HERE for sales by the yard.
X-Pac® UVX40 is a high-tech, laminate fabric for use as a reinforcement material in high abrasion areas of your gear, or as the main material in a bombproof pack/bag.
This fabric costs more than other X-Pac variants, but for good reason.
Instead of a standard nylon or polyester face, UVX40 uses a blend of 40% Ultra-PE (aka UHMWPE) and 60% polyester. That's important because it makes the fabric significantly more cut and abrasion resistant.
Said another way, when you're dragging it across rocks or accidentally slashing it with sharp stuff, it won't tap out.
With a laminate stack and environmentally friendly C6 DWR, it also heavily resists water absorption so that your gear stays lighter and drier in the worst conditions.
UVX40 is a laminate fabric comprised of the following layers:
- 40% Ultra-PE/60% polyester ripstop
- Black Polyester X-PLY® at 22°
- 0.25 mil PET film
- 50 denier polyester taffeta