IMPORTANT - Per guidance from the CDC, DIY or homemade masks should only be used in "must have" situations when medical grade PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is not available.
Furthermore, under no circumstance should you use this or ANY mask as a substitute for social distancing or quarantine. Ripstop by the Roll assumes no liability for the use of these masks.
Lastly, please limit purchases to only the number of masks that you NEED. During this time of overwhelming demand, we can make the greatest positive impact on COVID-19 by supplying the most people.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience.
This kit contains all the necessary items to make your own reusable/washable personal protection face mask (6-pack).
These masks are easy to make for even a novice sewer in about 10-15 minutes on a home sewing machine.
To make things faster, we've also pre-printed the patterns and cut lines to size on the fabric. Follow the lines, cut each mask, and sew!
Here's exactly what you'll get:
- (6) pre-printed 2-ply mask panels - 100% polyester twill
- Solids - Olive Drab, Royal Purple, Robin Egg Blue, Moroccan Blue, Spectra Yellow, Burnt Orange
- Sampler 1 - Coloring Book, Starry Night, Great Wave, Buffalo Plaid, Paisley 1, Trout Doodle
- Sampler 2 - Topo Lime Green/Black, Coloring Book, Cheshire Cat, Woodland Camo, Dragon Scales Dark Olive/Green, Dino
- 9' of 1/2" elastic for ear loops
Despite being simple to make, we found this mask design provides a really good fit (i.e. snug around the face), which means better protection.
The elastic ear loops (instead of strings or ties) also make this mask faster and easier to put on and take off.
Sizing is "one size fits most" and each kit contains materials for six complete masks.
Stay safe. Make good decisions. We'll get through this :).
|Color ||Natural White|
|Material ||100% Polyester twill|
|Instructions ||Click HERE for step-by-step video instructions (thanks to Hilltop Packs!)|