Placing a wholesale order shouldn't be hard, so we made it easy...
For the first time, order full rolls of material straight through the site. No emails, phone calls, or wasted time. And did we mention wholesale pricing?
1) Due to bulk size, exact shipping costs will be billed for all roll goods. Once your order is ready, we'll send you a link to pay for shipping.
2) Discount codes are not allowed for any wholesale purchase. If you use a discount code, the portion applied to any wholesale line item will be added back to the shipping invoice we send you.
NOTE- This is a full roll of X50 Tactical (25 yds). Looking for smaller amounts? Click HERE for sales by the yard.
X-Pac® X50 is a high tech, laminate fabric for use as a reinforcement material in high abrasion areas of your gear, or as the main material in a bombproof pack/bag.
This unique fabric combines proven X-Pac laminate technology for 100% waterproofness and overall durability with a 500D Cordura® nylon 6.6 face for extreme abrasion resistance.
Said another way, choosing X50 will make your gear stronger so that it lasts longer.
Even better, X50 uses an aramid X-Ply® reinforcement (i.e. the yellow diamond pattern). This fiber is both lighter and stronger than the typical nylon or polyester found in other X-Pac variants.
With a laminate stack and environmentally friendly C6 DWR, it also heavily resists water absorption so that your gear stays lighter and drier in the worst conditions.
Lastly, the exposed .5 mil polyester film backing allows for easy seam taping and/or gear repair.
X50 is a laminate fabric comprised of the following layers:
- 500D Cordura® Nylon 6.6 face with C6 DWR
- 400D aramid X-PLY® at 22°
- 0.5 mil shiny polyester film backing