Placing a wholesale order shouldn't be hard, so we made it easy...
For the first time, order full rolls of material straight through the site. No emails, phone calls, or wasted time. And did we mention wholesale pricing?
1) Due to bulk size, exact shipping costs will be billed for all roll goods. Once your order is ready, we'll send you a link to pay for shipping.
2) Discount codes are not allowed for any wholesale purchase. If you use a discount code, the portion applied to any wholesale line item will be added back to the shipping invoice we send you.
NOTE - This is a full roll of 1.5 oz MONOLITE™ Ripstop Nylon Mesh (125 yds). Looking for smaller amounts? Click HERE for sales by the yard.
Ultralight woven fabrics are great for quilts and garments. But durability can take a nosedive for stressing applications like hammocks and bags.
Compared to our original 1.0 oz MONOLITE, this heavier version is:
- Much stronger with higher tear/tensile strength using a 30D yarn and a custom woven, double (2x) ripstop grid
- More durable with increased abrasion resistance and less thread slippage (i.e. it's less prone to forming thin spots or holes)
- Slightly less breathable since it's thicker/heavier
Used as a woven fabric, it's strong plus much more resistant to snagging and abrasion than fabrics of similar weight.
As a mesh, it blows away traditional options like our 0.9 oz Noseeum. It's stronger, way more durable, and still quite breathable with a CFM over 850 (full data sheet here).
Whether used as a fabric or mesh, it's stiffer with more structure than your typical fabric in this weight range. This makes it a lot easier to sew.
Typical applications for MONOLITE include lightweight hammocks*, bugnetting, tent screens, stuff sacks, lightweight bags, or garment lining material.
*When used as a hammock, we recommend a comfort rating of 300 lbs.