Placing a wholesale order shouldn't be hard, so we made it easy...
For the first time, order full rolls of material straight through the site. No emails, phone calls, or wasted time. And did we mention wholesale pricing?
1) Due to bulk size, exact shipping costs will be billed for all roll goods. Once your order is ready, we'll send you a link to pay for shipping.
2) Discount codes are not allowed for any wholesale purchase. If you use a discount code, the portion applied to any wholesale line item will be added back to the shipping invoice we send you.
NOTE- This is a full roll of EPLX200 (25 yds). Looking for smaller amounts? Click HERE for sales by the yard.
ECOPAK ™ from Challenge Sailcloth is the world's first 100% recycled laminated pack fabric - designed from the ground up to meet or exceed the technical properties of traditional laminated nylon while also being good for the environment.
The ECOPAK ™ line starts with a 100% recycled REPREVE polyester face, then adds a proprietary 100% recycled film to make everything waterproof. An environmentally friendly, PFC-free C0 DWR also provides water resistance to the face fabric.
There are a lot of reasons to choose ECOPAK ™, but here's a short list of the most important ones:
- 100% recycled construction - everything from the face, to the film, backing, and cross-ply reinforcement
- Solvent and VOC-free adhesive - unlike many laminates, ECOPAK ™ uses an adhesive glue designed without these harmful chemicals and compounds
- PFC-free DWR - an environmentally friendly Durable Water Repellant that's non-toxic to humans and doesn't persist in the environment over time
- 97% UV resistant film - a waterproof layer than will last longer in the sun without delamination or comprised integrity
All of this recycled ingenuity means that the ECOPAK ™ line uses over 20 plastic bottles and reduces CO2 emissions by over 1 lb with each linear yard. After you're done with it, even the fabric itself can be recycled.
In short, ECOPAK ™ is easily the most environmentally friendly pack fabric in the world. The choice is yours.
EPLX200 is a laminate fabric comprised of the following layers:
- 200D recycled polyester face
- 45° Blue CrossPly (*adds bias stability, strength, and structure to the fabric)
- 0.5 mil Challenge RUV ™ recycled film
Typical applications include packs, bags, totes, accessories, and reinforcement areas.