Note: This is a digital pattern ONLY. If you want the hardcopy with the digital pattern, click here.
Patterns take the guesswork out of the making process. We’ve all been halfway through a project and realized that we forgot a crucial part.
With the patterns from Learn MYOG you can bet on yourself to make kick ass items.
They say it's not the destination, but the journey. The Adventure Series Fastpack makes your journey better.
One of the most important aspects of a pack is the fit. A removable hip belt, adjustable sternum strap, and variable chest sizing make this pack comfortable for people in many body types. You will also have the ability to personalize your fit due to the variability in hardware.
- Modern vest-like suspension with soft flask stretch pockets
- Flexible frame sheet and dual use foam sit pad
- Removable webbing hip belt compatible with climbing harness
- Boobies friendly sternum strap spacing in proven vest design
- Quick access cinch collar with removable lid pocket
- Large volume alpine climbing style pack with streamline taper
- Finished pack measures approx 23" x 10" x 6.5"
Make the journey better with your own Adventure Series Fastpack.
Downloadable PDF sewing pattern includes
- Print at home pattern suitable for both Letter and A4 sized paper
- Large format pdf for A0 and 36" x 48" paper
- Detailed step-by-step sewing instructions
- Illustrated construction methods and techniques
- Complete list of recommended materials
- Peer reviewed and tested sewing pattern and instructions
- Video sewalong series showing start-to-finish of a fresh build!
NOTE - This is a digital product that will be delivered automatically to the email you input at checkout. If you haven't received your pattern package within 24 hours of checkout, please contact us directly
LearnMYOG patterns are for personal, non-commercial use only.
Sewing Skill Level - Intermediate to Advanced
Both of the LearnMYOG backpack patterns are more involved projects than most. You'll be sewing multiple slippery fabric layers and thick webbing, stretch mesh pockets, working with foam panels/shoulder straps, and precisely sewing curved seams. A more experienced maker can work through this project with ease. While the instructions detail every step, familiarity with sewing terms and construction techniques is expected. If comfortable making the the Bikepacking Frame bag set, this is a great next step in the DIY journey!
Further info on pattern:
Two Variations for Shoulder Strap Construction
- Vest-style straps with soft flask water bottle pockets
- S-shaped straps with stretch pockets for snacks and InReach
Alpine climbing features are included to give a utilitarian effect, making this pack your go-to on many types of adventures. Daisy chains offer extreme versatility for mounting points. Dual water bottle pockets promote easy access pockets for important items. Additionally, side compression straps paired with the sleek tapered pack body, make this one that you’ll be reaching for regardless of the trip.
Webbing & Cordage